Below you will find Katie's bio, headshot, logos and book cover images as well as logistical details. Katie looks forward to working with your team and meeting your attendees!
How to Download
1. Click on the image you want to download. A new browser will open
2. Choose “Save Picture As”.
3. Save the image to your computer (It’s easiest to save it to the Desktop).
4. Open up your web editing program and insert the image into your web page.
- Handprint Legacy Logo 3000 x 3000
- The Flamingo Advantage Logo 400 x 150
- The Flamingo Advantage Podcast Cover art 3000 x 3000
- For Your Success Podcast Cover Art 3000 x 3000
- Katie's Headshot – this will open a file with various ones to choose from
Book Cover Images
- The Flamingo Advantage®: How to Leverage Unique, Stay Relevant and Change the World
- Faith Like Flamingos: The Christian Business Guide to Walking Out Your Faith in Bold Color
- The Flamingo Biz Planner – a quarterly business planner
- In Spite of Myself: How Intentional Praise Can Transform Your Heart and Home
- Melk, the Christmas Monkey – a Chirstian Alternative to Elf on the Shelf
A/V Needs: Katie requires a lapel microphone, LCD projector and screen. She will bring her presentation on a USB drive as well as on her MAC laptop. She uses a wireless remote to advance her slides. A backup handheld microphone is needed for occasional audience interaction. She does NOT require an internet connection for the presentation.
Stage: Katie prefers a large, elevated stage free from tables, chairs, stands, etc. She can use a podium but prefers a small cocktail table off to one side on which to set her computer and visual aids. She occasionally leaves the stage area to interact with and ask questions in the audience.
Arrival: Katie will arrive 45-60 minutes prior to her presentation start time to test A/V, set up her display/book table (if applicable) and ensure handouts are distributed unless we discuss other arrangements. Katie will provide a short introduction to be read by the person who introduces her.
Music: If used at your event, Katie's prefered walk on song is
Book Signing: If a book signing is included, Katie requires a tableclothed display table at the back of the room where attendees can meet her, purchase a book, have their book signed and get more information after the presentation.
Photos & Video: Photographs, audio recording, live broadcasts, streaming and/or videotaping must be approved by Katie Hornor and all copies provided to her.