Below you will find Katie’s bio headshot, logos and book cover images as well as logistical details. Katie looks forward to working with your team and meeting your attendees!
How to Download
1. Click on the image you want to download. A new browser will open
2. Choose “Save Picture As”.
3. Save the image to your computer (It’s easiest to save it to the Desktop).
4. Open up your web editing program and insert the image into your web page.
Book Cover Images
- The Blog Well Quarterly Planner
- The Omni-God Bible Study, Book 1
- Blogger’s Guide to Leading a Movement, coming 2018
- In Spite of Myself: How Intentional Praise Can Transform Your Heart and Home
- Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started
- Blogger’s Guide to Seasonal Marketing
- Blogger’s Guide to Guest Posting
- Blogger’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- Blogger’s Guide to Vision Boards
- Blogger’s Guide to Blog Speak
- Blogger’s Guide to Getting Stuff Done
- Blogger’s Guide to Weekly Email Success
- Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms
- Melk, the Christmas Monkey
- Christmas Around the World: A unit study curriculum
- Spanish 1 Workbook
- Mexico (a bi-lingual geography book)
- Bible Activities for Kids
- Resurrection Day Kids Activity Book
- Divine Design
- Loving You Long Distance
- Every Day is a Holiday: A 365-Day Calendar of Celebrations
- Vistiéndose del Espíritu
- Plan de Estudio Lemonhass
A/V Needs: Katie requires a lapel microphone, LCD projector and screen. She will bring her presentation on a USB drive as well as on her MAC laptop. She uses a wireless remote to advance her slides. A backup handheld microphone is preferred for occasional audience interaction. She does NOT require an internet connection.
Stage: Katie prefers a large, elevated stage free from tables, chairs, stands, etc. She can use a podium but prefers a small table on which to set her computer and visual aids. She occasionally leaves the stage area to interact with and ask questions in the audience.
Arrival: Katie will arrive 45-60 minutes prior to her presentation start time to test A/V, set up her display/book table (if applicable) and ensure handouts are distributed unless we discuss other arrangements. Katie will provide a short introduction to be read by the person who introduces her.
Book Signing: If a book signing is included, Katie requires a tableclothed display table at the back of the room where attendees can meet her, have their book signed and get more information after the presentation.
Photos & Video: Photographs, audio recording, periscoping, and/or videotaping must be approved by Katie Hornor and all copies provided to her.