Below you will find Katie’s bio headshot, logos and book cover images as well as logistical details. Katie looks forward to working with your team and meeting your attendees!
How to Download
1. Click on the image you want to download. A new browser will open
2. Choose “Save Picture As”.
3. Save the image to your computer (It’s easiest to save it to the Desktop).
4. Open up your web editing program and insert the image into your web page.
- Handprint Legacy 3000 x 3000
- The Blog Connection 800×800
- Successful Online Courses 950 x 460
- For Your Success Podcast Cover Art 3000 x 3000
- Katie’s Headshot 3400 x 5100 (image credit @HoustonBass)
Book Cover Images
- The Blog Well Quarterly Planner
- The Blogger’s Guide to Leading a Movement
- In Spite of Myself: How Intentional Praise Can Transform Your Heart and Home
- Melk, the Christmas Monkey
- Faith Like Flamingos: Devotions for the Christian in Business (coming 2020)
A/V Needs: Katie requires a lapel microphone, LCD projector and screen. She will bring her presentation on a USB drive as well as on her MAC laptop. She uses a wireless remote to advance her slides. A backup handheld microphone is preferred for occasional audience interaction. She does NOT require an internet connection.
Stage: Katie prefers a large, elevated stage free from tables, chairs, stands, etc. She can use a podium but prefers a small table on which to set her computer and visual aids. She occasionally leaves the stage area to interact with and ask questions in the audience.
Arrival: Katie will arrive 45-60 minutes prior to her presentation start time to test A/V, set up her display/book table (if applicable) and ensure handouts are distributed unless we discuss other arrangements. Katie will provide a short introduction to be read by the person who introduces her.
Book Signing: If a book signing is included, Katie requires a tableclothed display table at the back of the room where attendees can meet her, have their book signed and get more information after the presentation.
Photos & Video: Photographs, audio recording, periscoping, and/or videotaping must be approved by Katie Hornor and all copies provided to her.