Hello. I am honored that you would consider hiring me as a speaker for your next event.
I believe that anything is possible if you have the right tools and the right team. My goal on this page is to give you the information you need to make the best decision as you choose the team for your next event.
Having organized both small dinner events, and multi-day conferences, I know just how important a great speaker can be to the success of an event. Attendees expect expert and sound advice, challenges, tips, and encouragement.
As a sought after speaker for Ladies, Homeschool, and Blogging/Entrepreneurial events, you can expect from me a warm, encouraging, heart-of-a-teacher style, that will resonate with and encourage your audience to action – in English or Spanish.
What You Can Expect from Me and My Team:
- Prompt and professional responses to your correspondence.
- A personal phone call to better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- Promotion of your event on my growing social media platforms.
- A professional presentation complete with biblical instruction (if applicable), practical application and delivered in a passionate but conversational-style.
Blogging and Online Entrepreneurship
Growing up in an entrepreneurial family has prepared me well for the business pursuits I now enjoy. As the founder of Cómo Blog, the COO of Lemonhass and co-founder of ShineDigitalMarketing.com, customer service and personal accountability are very important to me. I know that growing a business takes work, time, and faithfulness, and I thrill to share encouragement and teach the lessons I’ve learned the hard way to those on the same road.
Popular Blogging/Entrepreneurship Sessions:
- NEW: Set Yourself Up for Success: How to Create Systems in your Business to Manage Better & in Less Time
- Affiliate Marketing: How to Make Money with Other People’s Products
- Comparison Kills Contentement: Making the Most of Your Sphere of Influence
- From Inspiration to Income: Practical steps for turning ideas into products
I loved your talk, Katie. You’re an excellent speaker and very passionate about your work.
As the founder and author of the blog Paradise Praises, I have a passion for encouraging women from all walks of life to praise the Lord and glorify him in the sphere of influence in which He has placed them. I am a wife, mother of five children, ministry woman, teacher and writer who can speak biblically to a myriad of topics applicable to today’s woman. I have also published an Amazon best selling devotional for mothers, Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms.
Popular Ladies Sessions:
- Marriage: How to Help Your Husband Love You
- Words of Life: Using Your Greatest Weapon for Edification
- How to Establish Meaningful and Memorable Family Traditions
Vocationally trained as a teacher and school administrator, I have loved using my training, passions and talents in educating my own children as well as in writing the Lemonhass Homeschool Curriculum for Spanish speaking homeschool families, podcasting a bi-weekly homeschool radio show, and actively promoting the homeschool movement in the Spanish speaking world. It is a joy to me to be able to teach other parents the philosophy and methods for success in homeschooling.
Popular Home Education Sessions:
- The Philosophy of Home Education: Why We Do What We Do
- The Benefits of a Literature Based Curriculum
- Demystifying Learning Styles
- Homeschool Administration 101: Schedules, Goals, Grading and Record Keeping
- What Does God Have to Do with Algebra?: Teaching Our Children to See God in Every Subject