We are very excited about your forthcoming event!
Below you will find Katie’s bio headshot, logos and book cover images as well as logistical details. Katie or a member of her team will send the customized description and objectives to you upon contract approval. We look forward to working with your team and meeting your attendees!
How to Download
1.Click on the image you want to download. A new browser will open
2. Choose “Save Picture As”.
3. Save the image to your computer (It’s easiest to save it to the Desktop).
4. Open up your web editing program and insert the image into your web page.
- Headshot 800×800– white background
- Headshot w/BloggingSuccesfully logo 800×800
- Blogging Successfully 800×800
- The Blog Connection 800×800
- For Your Success Podcast Cover Art 800×800
- Como Blog 300×300
- Paradise Praises 400×200
- Lemonhass 250×170
Book Cover Images
- Blog Like a Pro Planner
- Blogger’s Guide to Getting Started
- Blogger’s Guide to Seasonal Marketing
- Blogger’s Guide to Guest Posting
- Blogger’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- Blogger’s Guide to Vision Boards
- Blogger’s Guide to Blog Speak
- Blogger’s Guide to Getting Stuff Done
- The Year of the Blog
- Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy Moms
- Melk, the Christmas Monkey
- Christmas Around the World: A unit study curriculum
- Spanish 1 Workbook
- Mexico (a bi-lingual geography book)
- Bible Activities for Kids
- Divine Design
- Loving You Long Distance
- Every Day is a Holiday: A 365-Day Calendar of Celebrations
- Vistiéndose del Espíritu
- Plan de Estudio Lemonhass
A/V Needs: Katie requires a lapel microphone, LCD projector and screen. She will bring her presentation on a USB drive as well as on her MAC laptop. She uses a wireless remote to advance her slides. A backup handheld microphone is preferred for occasional audience interaction. She does NOT require an internet connection.
Stage: Katie prefers a large, elevated stage free from tables, chairs, stands, etc. She can use a podium but prefers a small table on which to set her computer and visual aids. She occasionally leaves the stage area to interact with and ask questions in the audience.
Arrival: Katie will arrive 45-60 minutes prior to her presentation start time to test A/V, set up her display/book table (if applicable) and ensure handouts are distributed unless we discuss other arrangements. Katie will provide a short introduction to be read by the person who introduces her.
Book Signing: If a book signing is included, Katie requires a tableclothed display table at the back of the room where attendees can meet her, have their book signed and get more information after the presentation.
Photos & Video: Photographs, audio recording, periscoping, and/or videotaping must be approved by Katie Hornor and all copies provided to her. Katie agrees not to periscope her session or any other on-the-program part of your event.